Wednesday, March 19, 2008

There is a first time for everything

Here we go!! We'll see how good I'll do at this. My sister says I should learn how to work the computer so I can create all the fun things I like. I think it's just easier to call her and have her do it :) Perhaps this is my way of learning more, creating and keeping my mind from stagnating. My sister is going to get lots of calls from me starting with, help!!! Maybe I can get my oldest to catch the bug and we can make this a joint project.

We are the Blau's from Arizona. My husband is a firefighter/paramedic/engineer with the Chandler Fire Department. I am a stay at home mom/diving coach/realtor. Together we have five children, Aubrey 12, Daylen 10, Tyler 8, Mallory 4 and Zachary 1 (better known as Zachy Baby). We are complete from A to Z, hence the name of our blog.

6 comments:

Ryan and Ann Cook said...

Very cute post! We will have to see if I will help you. :) Just kidding, you know I will always help you and before you know it, you won't need any help at all!

Michelle said...

How fun!! I noticed on Ann's blog the link to yours and thought I would check it out. I am sure that you will do awesome with your blog. Hope you had fun in Hawaii! Talk to you later.

Ryan and Ann Cook said...

I am waiting for another post. Hurry up already!

Anonymous said...

Good Job Val! Keep up the good work. :)

Beth said...

Valerie, I noticed that you've added music to your blog. Now you've been tagged with the "random things" game, so you can add another post, too! Check out the rules on my blog at www.dbmcclellan-fam.blogspot.com.
I hope your move went well and you are happily settled into your home.

Hale Yes!! said...

Yay Val I am so excited you have joined the blogging world!! I cannot wait to see some more!!